Tuesday, December 15, 2009

wishlist

Ten days til Christmas and I still have no wishlist, that's new.huh.
Anyway, for the heck of tradition here's my Christmas wishlist:

1. A new phone.
Only because I have to hit my current phone against the wall sometimes to get it to work.
I'm not very hard to please. I use my phone for texting and calling. That's it. I already figured out that touch screen aint for me--My fingers are too clumsy for it.And i forget to lock it and all the messages or what not end up accidentally erased, or my bag, or elbow or ass ends up calling people I dont intend to call. Other features end up unused as well.

2. Bag/purse
I don't usually buy bags and purses. I really don't know why I don't enjoy shopping for 'em. I love receiving them as presents though.

3. Sneakers. Low-cut, not bulky, neutral colors (or maybe red).

I don't have em. I'm a size 7.

4. organizers

like boxes with drawers or tool/make-up kits. I can't have enough of them. am i organized? hah. not really. but I attempt to be at least once a year. That's when these babies come in handy. Most of the time I just like seeing them.

5. Bedsheets and comforter.

King size please.

6. uh... how do i say it... upper undergarments?

c'mon, good ones that fit me are hard to come by.

7. Picture frames.

Preferably dark wood frames

8. zoom lens

canon mount, general purpose kind. 17-55 f/2.8 maybe. or better. traded my old zoom lens coz i feel in-love with a prime and can't afford to have both that time :p

9. A dress watch.

coz I don't have one.

10. A car.

no really. i'd love one. of course id have to learn how to drive but...