Thursday, November 15, 2007

MakatiGirlOfMyDreams?

Yesterday I came across this site: nygirlofmydreams

I was like, "aaawww... that is so sweet and romantic."
It would be a great Meg Ryan or Drew Barrymore movie or something.

That SAME day as I was home bound, I decided not to take a cab (since it was still early, around 8-ish). I also decided to walk a different (seemingly quicker) route than what I usually take, walking as fast as i could because the drizzling rain threatens to pour out any minute.

As I cut through a certain parking lot, a guy approached me and introduced himself to me. We talked awkwardly for a few seconds (take note, my steps are not getting slower) and as we walked past a coffee shop, he asked if I would
like to have coffee with him. I quickly came up with a VALID excuse and walked
away as fast as I could.

Man you should've seen my face-- my expression was like a mixture of disbelief, amusement, fear and irritation hahaha. My first thoughts were like, "This guy is crazy or a maniac or whatever-evil-minded-term-goes-here."

Guys NEVER do that in Metro Manila with
total strangers puhlease!!!! It is so NOT cute!