Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Identity Crisis

I think it was Luanne's bro who first said that I look like her. (Luanne since then found one of the biggest kicks she's ever had by calling me names like "viva hotdog" and taking stolen shots that are, errr, not for friendster.) I let them have their kicks and took it as that.
I got a bit curious when my officemates from convergys started saying the same thing. By the time I moved to another call center, the people there were telling me that too, that I look like her. Well, guess what? Here at my latest work, people keep on calling me "Ms. Andrea."

meg_upd: "Kamukha ko ba talaga siya?"
Chachie: "Oo. Hehe."
meg_upd: "Pareho lang naman kaming morena. Saka ng abs."
Chachie: "abs ka jan."
meg_upd: "ma google nga."
Chachie: "parang di mo siya kilala."
meg_upd: "pero tignan mo yung features niya, ibang iba"
Chachie: "kahawig mo nga. Di naman sinabing sakto eh."


So what the heck, you know, why don't you see for yourself and tell me if it's true





Haha, just for fun folks ;)