Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hit by a lightning

Could I have possibly been hit by a lightning and not notice it?

Interesting conversation with my editor:


meg : oh well. if u survive after sticking metal stuff into sockets, tell me about the experience
meg : if you saw a bright light or sumthing
Jordan : haha...I'll write a book about it
Jordan : That's kinda what I'm going for..
meg : cool. that is if ur brain aint fried by then
Jordan : True. U know, they say that if you survive being seirously electricuted that your personality totally changes..
Jordan : actually..they don't SAY, that's fact.
Jordan : So if you get struck by lightning...and survive..
Jordan : you'll be a totally different person than u r now.
meg : maybe that's what any near death experience does to people
Jordan : Nope. Just being electrocuted..
Jordan Sanders: Rearranges the neurons in your brain..
meg : so if i want a personality make over....
Jordan : Fly a kite in the thunderstorm.
Jordan : Exactly.
Jordan : Or work for MotherTongue..


Been talking to Litz about stuff I've been doing that are.. out of character. And I wondered out loud: but you know, at the end of it all, the stories you go back to are the crazy stuff you did.So what really matters?

Like Yo and I screaming from the top of our lungs over the busy traffic of EDSA at the MRT overpass in Quezon Ave.

Staying up until morning at the Sunken Garden.

Skinny dipping.

... and a lot of spur of the moments stuff.

Could this go-crazy-while-I'm-young be reeling out of control?