Tuesday, August 26, 2008

meme from litz

The Rules:
1. Write something about 15 different people.
2. You can NOT say who they are.
3. If someone asks you which one is about them, you can NOT tell.

1. Thank you for everything. If not for you I don't know where id be.
2. We hardly talk and yet I seem to look for traces of you in them.
3. You care. And you need nothing in return from me. If only all people are like you. Even me.
4. Ur annoying at times, but i see a part of who i was in you. hope you also overcome..
5. Ur full of surprises. Once i got past the shell, ur surprisingly all soft and gooey inside.
6. I thought u were different. Boys would be boys,huh? Im cool.
7.If only you were real. More than just an infusion of fantasy with bits of reality in my head.
8. If only you are not too afraid. You wouldn't get that old being like that. :p
9. When u came, you brought us back together.
10. I miss you, but more than that, I miss who u were.
11. I don't want to leave you hanging like this. For a long time, it was as if you were my only reason. please don't lose hope because of me.
12. I still hope ur here. u were my childhood hero. i even surprise myself by seeing so much of you in me.
13. Dude, thanks. I really needed a friend that night.
14. You think its nothing; that i should just ignore it and go on.I really don't want to disappoint you but I think i risk having a nervous breakdown if i keep on like this.
15. I am glad you are finding yourself now. i see ur still a bit scared of this being real deal, but ud get used to it.