Thursday, August 7, 2008

Massages, Naps, and Endorphins

Whoa. That was one of the best massages I've ever gotten. We got this flyer advertising home service massage, and it's even cheaper than Indulgence spa's full body massage! I've been dreaming of a massage for the past month, so I just had to call for one after dinner. huwaw, ahlaveet.

I needed that. I've been stressing the past few days. plus the body beating from the trip last weekend. PLUS the sinuses acting up. Been emotional the past couple of days, too. I SOO DESERVED THAT MASSAGE.

AND I also needed the afternoon break. while the computer guy was tinkering with our computers, I got to take a short nap. That no drowse neozep soo pulled my leg. (Figures-- it says "non-drowsy" neozep. It probably meant the tablet itself aint sleepy. it dint promise not to make me drowsy).

I also needed this endorphin rush with my goofbud ben. thanks dude.


(the closest i can get to a roller coaster ride. and i still shrieked like hell)