Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 3: I left my heart in Diliman.

I have never had a photo with Oble. So when I decided to ditch my plans of going home to Pampanga to tag along with Liz (and Nao) to the AME conference at Bahay ng Alumni, I didn't pass up this photo op.
It's been four years since my graduation and a lot has changed in the campus since then. The jeepney routes have changed. There's a bike lane now. CAL has its own building now. The isaw stand near Ilang whas been moved, and so has Manang Carmen's store. But a trip to UP never ceases to give me overwhelming nostalgia. I guess decades may pass but my heart will always find its home in UP Diliman. It remains to be my happy place.

Drama aside, this is the next best thing that happened that day.

Thanks to our very flexible photographer for making this photo possible. ;)