Thursday, November 6, 2008

Project 365:Day 1

Liz and Layla are both enthusiastic about starting project 365. I thought I'll jump right into the bandwagon to exercise my commitment-muscles, as well (baby steps, people, baby steps).

So today is day #1 *enthusiastic grin*



The story: This is a corner of my work area. It is relatively orderly today. For some reason, when I'm upset, I get the compulsion to organize, throw-out stuff, scrub bathroom floors... you get my drift... So last night, I did just that. Made sure my desk is clear before I stormed out to get some fresh *cough* air.


The picture: The calendar--Manong Dan's collection of exquisite photos (which I haven't turned from October to November, sorry), Inchul the dog (my officemates' bday gift for me last August) wearing a tiara from Liz's bday party last October, and a bag of mallow blast from Bubbles.