Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My new desktop wallpaper


This time it's ME. Just me.

I'm going to take some me time for a while starting tomorrow.

I keep on forgetting that there are only a few things that really stick around in life--- your family, a handful of old friends, and yourself (oh and sometimes some unwanted belly fats, sigh.)
Lately I've been feeling too vulnerable. I have put down my defenses one too many times the past few months, thus all these unnecessary pain.

So I am off to remind myself of these constant things (well except for the adipose tissues). I need to store some mental pictures, for me to remember to toughen up when I go back to my oh-so-temporary world.

Come Monday, there are things that I need to do: Face...and make... some changes. Accept losses. Muster up independence from things that are bound to leave.

So I'll see you guys next week.