Friday, July 27, 2007

A Few Words Away

I'm a couple of hundred of words away from meeting my weekly quota.

I got home around midnight last night and before heading for bed, I just had to sympathize with my beloved roommate who has been tormented by a seemingly-wicked boss for the past weeks. While she was ranting about her current confrontation with the boss from hell (not my words, haha), I felt no less than blessed for my manager.

We just met with our manager yesterday afternoon, Tata and I. I can't help but find cute her very polite ways of asking why our productivity took a dive the past couple of weeks. She slightly hints, "Is it because suddenly, you were the only writers left in the team?" I would like to say yes, because we were really tulala after that incident. But then, I am not a quitter and I shall not use any excuse, valid or not, to justify lack of excellence in my work.

That is why I'm aiming for our new quota-- 7-9,000 words a week. I'm only a couple of hundred of words away :)

Bad news

Just a few paragraphs away, I was stomped by what some may call a "writer's block." For me, I simply call it hunger and a short attention span.

My eating habits have been really weird lately... matching my weird body clock. You see, I usually get home late, causing me to wake-up late, and after all the preparations and devotions, it's a bit too late for breakfast and quite early for lunch. So I have brunch. Since I only had my fave tuna cheesemelt from 7-11, i was on empty tank by 4pm. I was craving for sometihng warm to match the weather. Coffee. Coffee and Siomai. Haha fine, it's weird.

Looking out the window and seeing the gloomy weather, I suddenly felt like having Chowking's hot chocolate. Hot chocolate and siomai. huwaw. Have you tried Chowking's hot choco? Wow, it's the best. It's like champorado without the rice haha.

So I googled (by reflex, sorry, can't help it)if chowking serves hot choco in the afternoon. I chanced upon this cool blog that broke the bad news. Chowking doesn't serve hot choco no longer, waaaahh.It started raining anyway so I can't really go any further than mini-stop.

So I ended up with 3-in-1 coffee and pizza kariman. *burp* Refueled and good as new.

Ok, 200 words, here I come.

##################

Plug: Watch Bitoy's funniest videos this sat: Pastor Zha would be there ;)