Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wishlist

I was browsing through my December blogs and I realized that the Lord has already answered quite a number of my faith-filled Christmas wishlist items hehe. In bold are those that I already received as of July 2, 2007 :)

My Christmas Wishlist

I turned 24 this year, so i have 24 things on my list haha

1. a leather bound bible-- hand bag size but not so trim line

2. a laptop

3. a massage √

4. a fun, fulfilling, challenging and good paying DAY job √

5. a flat/apartment of my own in Makati

6. a new couch for our apartment :p

7. hard bound planner √

8. CBTL gc's

9. a pair of boots√

10. spa treat√

11. an ipod√

12. 1 year supply of coke (light hihi as if)

13. my own copy of captivating

14. CW classes

15. digi cam√

16. a trip to sagada√ /palawan/bora

17. a puppy

18. backpacking trip to europe

19. funky accessories√

20. shu uemura make-up hehe


21. medium to large organizer boxes√ /tool box-- i cant get enough of them haha

22. abrelata/ice tray/kitchen stuff

23. boxer shorts √ and cotton tank tops

24. a car



And here is my updated wishlist