Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yesternight


Not a usual evening, last night was.

Birthday Cake and Birthday Coffee

It was Chuchu's birthday the other day, so we had a quick celebratory coffee break before I headed back to QC last night. I got off from work early, picked up birthday girl from Robinson's Summit, and we salivated our way to CBTL (the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf), Paseo center. I tell you, I've been having too much second rate coffee (re: Starbucks) lately that I've missed the real taste of coffee so much.

We just had an hour but we had one of the best conversations. It was all about remembering: our spiritual childhood, intense intercession moments of the past, unforgettable tastes of glory; We also spoke of burning desires: for the heart of the Lord, for depth, for intimacy. Momentarily, all the coffee table smalltalk was eaten up by the fire in our hearts.

This is friendship. :)

***BTW, we got one of those free circuit magazines in CBTL and guess whose face we saw?
Manong Dan's!

Shoutout to Dan: Sikat ka na talaga manong! Chachie grabbed a copy for you :)

D Cell Meeting

I missed our cell meetings; It's been a while since we last met as a cell. It was a powerful revelation from Momsy doo. It was about Abraham and Eliezer. Before Isaac ever came to being, Abraham was so ready to resign to the fact that his servant Eliezer would be his heir. But God still had something up His sleeves. All He asked of Abraham is to resist fear and to believe.

It was so fresh. It gave me the faith to go another mile. :)

Kidnapped!

Yes, after D cell meeting, I was kidnapped. By three huge (wahaha ) guys. Old friends Shawn, Chan, and Toots ambushed me and took me to some hole in the wall place in Katipunan. Only to see their surprise... tadaaan! Secret daw. hehe

They're good friends... some from way back kindergarten to highschool. Being there though, hearing their sentiments regarding broken relationships, (attempts to mend one of those actually) all the more settled questions in me.

The question of the 10 and the 2? Hahaha.