Tuesday, July 31, 2007

updates

Just a quick update

SSS ID

I finally received my SSS ID! yahooo!

After more than 2 years worth of contributions, I finally came around and arranged for an SSS ID 3 months ago. To think SSS is a few blocks from our place in QC haha. You couldn't imagine the ordeal I had to go through dealing with banks without this tiny card. hurmph. That's what I get for not driving or flying (or mustering my guts to get a TIN ID).

My sis in Pampanga texted: "Andito na pla SS id mo." And I replied: "Yehey! Ganda?" (err, like it matters?) Sis: "Ganda pix. May bangs."

Pantot

After watching a feature by Jessica Soho on Pantots (skunks), we affectionately call Migoy pantot. And he loves his new nickname haha. "Pantot ako!" He says. Funny kid.

Kids are so much fun. Migoy's current fixation is his recently-discovered language rule-- singular and plural. Like "Lolo... maraming lolo-- lolos!" One time he kept on asking mamu to "open [the] bak." mamu kept on asking, "what bak?" Later on, everyone figured that he meant the "box." Kung sabagay, isa lang. Eh di bak lang.

Back with the bangs

yep, after a couple of months of being bangs-free, i decided to get back with the bangs hehe. I got so bored last Sunday and had the strongest urge to get a hold of a pair of scissors... tadaaa!

Moving
Or at least I want to move... Ate Di offered to share her apartment in Makati. Moving near my workplace would save around 3 hours of travel time each day. No prob going home late, too. I need somebody to take my spot here in my qc apartment first, though. Is anybody interested? Message me for details:)

Adsense
I thought this earning through blogging was cool, so I added adsense to my blog... the deal is once you accumulate $100 to your account, a check will be sent by google to you. With the rate of my clicks... cguro in 10 years may check na ko! wahahaha

Leaving on a jetplane

Mom and dad are leaving in roughly a month. Haay... the last time mom left, it was undeniably sad around home. What more now that both of 'em are leaving? haaay...