Monday, December 3, 2007

feb 2006

"winter has gone, the rain has passed
and all i see are flowers everywhere
you love is flowing over me,
your love is flowing over me...
love of my life your joy is my strength
love of my life, everything's not the same when your beside me
face to face
i can only whisper a few words
like i love you, Love..."
--- song by Mitchie Taladua (derived from the book Song of songs)
I almost can't remember the bitter cold of winter.
Well, i know... i know very well how desolate it was for me; i know so well how i wept and sighed; i know very well how i reached out yet never grasped anything; how i started to wonder if the word will ever come to pass; how each day i hoped for the turn of the season...
I remember how it was, but I can never quite remember how it felt.

Does one really forget the pain, when love comes her way? Can divine romance erase and make-up twofolds for the loss and the grief?

Healing has come my way...

Just as much as I have been wounded through people and circumstances, healing has come through godsent persons and wonderful moments that seem to pick up bits and pieces of my broken self ... hope that one day, sealed beautifully in His love, I shall be fully restored to His image and likeness.